- Program Overview
- Detailed Program
- Workshop Program
- EDBT Awards
- Guidelines for Presenters
- EDBT/ICDT/Workshop accepted papers
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
|Types of fees||Early Registration
(until Feb 10th, 2017)
(until Mar 10th, 2017)
|Late / Onsite Registration|
The EDBT/ICDT 2017 registration includes access to the scientific program of the joint conferences, coffee breaks and lunches according to the program, tutorials, conference documentation, fee for open-access publication and maintenance, workshops and welcome reception (March 21st, 2017), conference dinner (March 23rd, 2017).
Additional conference banquet tickets for accompanying persons can be obtained with an extra charge of €100. These can be purchased until March 21st 2017.
At least an author of each accepted paper at EDBT/ICDT and co-located workshops has to early register and attend EDBT/ICDT 2017 to present. If you are an author of any paper, please provide the alphanumeric ID(s) of your paper(s) when you register. The alphanumeric IDs of the accepted papers are listed here.
Please consider the following deadlines for cancelling your registration, provided that you are not the presenter of a conference/workshop paper included in the proceedings:
- Cancellation received before 17th February 2017: 100% refund, less 20% administration fee.
- Cancellation received on or after 17th February 2017 up to 10th March 2017: 50% refund.
- Cancellation received on and after 10th March 2017: no refund.
- Go to the registration page.
Please fill in all sections of the registration form. In case of successful registration, you will receive an automatic email with all your details. Please note that registration is to be considered finalized once the payment has been received. The Organizing Secretariat will inform you about the successful payment and send you the relevant invoice.
- Possible payment methods are:
- Bank transfer.
- Credit card (either MasterCard or VISA).
Please make sure to have all necessary information at hand before starting: institution details (also VAT no. if invoice shall be issued to the institution), alphanumeric ID of your paper (see this list) if you are an author, credit card details if you use this form of payment, student certificate if you register as a student.
For any information about your registration, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com.
Support letters for VISA
If you need a VISA for attending the conference, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Name and date of birth as they appear on your passport.
- Passport number and country of citizenship.
- Business email and homepage at your organization.
- For authors of papers accepted for the joint conference or workshops, title and alphanumeric ID of the paper (listed here).